When I Write, I Want You to Feel Something



 “I want your heart racing and your cheeks flushed,” I say with a mischievous smile.

Not because of shock value, but because stories are meant to make us feel alive.

When I sit down to write, I don’t want to create characters you simply read about—I want to create characters who stay with you long after you’ve turned the last page. I want you to celebrate their victories, fear for their safety, and ache when their hearts break.

The best stories aren’t just words on a screen. They’re experiences. They’re the reason you stay up far too late promising yourself, “Just one more chapter.” They’re the reason you laugh out loud in an empty room or stare at the ceiling thinking about a fictional world that suddenly feels real.

As an author, my goal is simple: to pull you into a story so completely that reality fades into the background for a little while.

So if you’ve ever found yourself unable to put one of my books down, emotionally invested in every twist and turn, then I’ve done exactly what I set out to do.

And trust me—the next adventure is only getting started. ✨📚


Comments

Popular Posts