The Plot Twist No One Saw Coming: From Future Pharmacist to Biochemist to Romance Author ๐
If you had asked younger me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I would have answered without hesitation:
A pharmacist.
I had the dream, the plans, and the determination. Life, however, had other ideas.
Somewhere along the way, my path took an unexpected turn, and instead of becoming a pharmacist, I ended up studying Biochemistry. Not exactly what I had imagined, but I embraced it. Before I knew it, I was learning about molecules, chemical reactions, laboratory procedures, and scientific research.
So now I was a biochemist.
The end of the story, right?
Wrong. ๐
Because while I was studying enzymes, compounds, and metabolic pathways during the day, another part of me was busy creating fictional worlds at night.
Characters started appearing in my head.
Stories refused to leave me alone.
Plot twists demanded to be written.
And somehow, without warning, I became a romance author.
To this day, I still laugh at how random my career journey sounds.
“What do you do?”
Well…
On one account, you’ll find me discussing science, research, and biochemistry with a straight face, looking like I have my entire life figured out.
On this account?
I’m talking about possessive demons, forbidden love, emotional damage, and fictional men who desperately need therapy. ๐
The contrast is honestly hilarious.
One version of me is analyzing scientific data.
The other is analyzing why two fictional characters are staring at each other across a room and refusing to communicate.
One side writes about chemistry.
The other side writes about chemistry of a very different kind. ๐
Life has a funny way of taking us places we never expected to go. If someone had told teenage me that I would become a biochemist and spend my free time writing romance novels, I probably would have laughed.
Yet here we are.
And honestly?
I wouldn’t change a thing.
Because I’ve learned that people aren’t limited to one passion. You can love science and storytelling. You can be analytical and creative. You can discuss research papers one minute and spend the next minute crying over a fictional scene you wrote yourself.
Humans are wonderfully complicated like that.
So yes, I may not have become the pharmacist I once dreamed of being.
But I became a biochemist.
I became an author.
And apparently, I became someone who lives a double life across two different accounts. ๐
One for the serious scientist.
One for the hopeless romantic.
Both are me.
And honestly, that’s my favorite plot twist of all. ❤️๐๐งช✨



Comments
Post a Comment